I love this one. I place high value on loyalty and treasure it, so I love that this award allows me to honor those who have been loyal to me! Thank you again, Megan from Invisible World, for nominating me! This time around, I will be nominating those who have been followers of my work for the longest. I should probably go back and look at the comments to see exactly who, but I’m going to go by memory here. Don’t worry…my memory is quite good. 😉 Oh, and to those of you who read faithfully behind the scenes and have not made yourself known to me (like the Australians! lol), just know that I LOVE YOU and I sooooooooooooooo appreciate you even though I can’t “see” you.
Ok, first, here are the rules:
1. Display the award on your blog
2. Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who awarded you
3. Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award (there’s no way I’m choosing just six!)
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded
5. Write seven interesting things about you.
Here are my nominees. I appreciate every comment, every message, every like, and everything else you’ve been doing over this past year to show your love and support! It does not go unnoticed.
Ok…I’m not done yet. 🙂 I hold a special place in my heart for the ones who binge read Pruett Family Legacy. I don’t know if I would have the guts to take on something that epic! I LOVE the binge readers, and I’m going to nominate some of them too. There are way more than just these lovely people. These are some who binged, are caught up, and still read. Love it!!
Here are seven more things about me!
- I swallowed a whole grape once because my brother said it didn’t hurt. Well, it didn’t hurt, but it sure didn’t feel good.
- I didn’t speak in public until late kindergarten. Yep…I was that shy. My teachers thought something was wrong with me and suggested my parents take me to a shrink. They took me, but he said nothing was wrong. Smart doctor.
- I thought I would enjoy this rather than answering someone else’s questions, but it’s just as hard! lol
- I hate washing dishes!
- I can’t decide if I would like to get a dog or not.
- I’ve been at my job for 10 years. I don’t feel I’m old enough to be there that long!
- he he, shameless plug…aroseinbloom and I have a talk show of sorts on YouTube Tuesday nights at 8 p.m. EST. You should check it out sometime. 😉