Good day, everyone!
It never ceases to amaze me when I find people still finding and reading Pruett Family Legacy. It totally warms my heart to see people starting this story long after its completion. Someone thought it worthy of the Liebster Award! Thank you, MrsRacooney! I’m glad you’re enjoying my crazy not-so-little family. Everyone send her bottled water and cheer her on as she journeys through the marathon of generation 8! 😀
- How much time do you spend on a chapter, including writing, screenshotting and posting?
That depends on the story! Discovering Juliana takes the most time as it’s not a game-driven story. If I’m lucky enough to write a good first draft, I can get a chapter out in just a few days. I’ll write the chapter one day, edit it the next, stage the pictures, edit them, edit the text again, and then post. I’m rarely that lucky lol. If the chapter isn’t coming together it can be weeks because I’ll have to give it a rest for a short time.
- What’s your favorite simlit story of all time?
The Sloane Family Legacy!
- How do you imagine a perfect day?
My perfect day would include sleeping until I am no longer tired, awesome food from great restaurants, a trip to the movies, chatting with friends, and maybe a nap lol.
- Would you like to be part of a particular movie, book or story? Which one?
Like, as a character? Don’t really know! I think it would be cool to act in a movie though.
- When was the last time you did something childish?
When was the last time I did not do something childish is a better question lol.
- What do you appreciate in people/your friends?
- Do you dye your hair?
I have never!
- What’s your favorite pastime?
These days, writing.
- Which period in history is your favorite one?
I’m not one to dwell in the past. Times kinda suck right now, the modern era is definitely for me.
- What’s the most precious thing one of your readers has ever told or done for you?
You guys are entirely too awesome for me to pick ONE thing. However, I will try. It warms my heart when people tell me my story inspired them to begin their own. Someone also drew some fan art for me!
- If you could lead the life of one of your characters in their stead, which character would it be?
Oooh, can I be Juliana so I can be wined and dined by Kevin? 😀 I’ll figure out the library stuff later. LOL