What’s happenin’, people!
I hope this post finds you well. I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award more times than I can count, and I appreciate it every single time! I’ve pretty much nominated everyone I know by now, so I had stopped doing these posts and answered the questions in the comments of the nominator’s post. I noticed what CathyTea does, however, and thought it’s a great idea so I will do the same thing. Instead of going through the whole nomination process, I’ll just do blog posts and answer your questions. That’s the most interesting part anyway, right? So, if you’ve nominated me in the past and would like for me to publically answer your questions again, let me know. Otherwise, I’ll start with the most recent nominations I’ve received. Before I go on, I have to take the time to thank you all! It is such a joy to write these stories, but it’s even more of a joy to watch you enjoy them as much or more than me. Thank you–all of you–for your support and enthusiasm!
1. What kind of stories do you enjoy the most?
I don’t have a particular favorite genre. I just like stories I can get emotionally invested in.
2. Do you have a favourite character from someone else’s story?
Of course 😛
3. Where would you like to go on holiday one day?
Somewhere in Europe. Preferably Spain.
4. If you were to live anywhere in the sims, where would live?
Maybe Oasis Springs. It’s so pretty!
5. We have seen so much in the sims in the past years, what’s something unique to the sims that you would like to see?
Not sure if I can come up with anything new, but there are tons of things I’d like to see come back to the game. They are slowly bringing many of my favorite things back.
6. Do you have a plan to write any more stories after this?
There are always more stories! Never fear. The only way there will not be any more stories is if I quit SimLit to pursue/accomplish something else in my life that demands my time.
7. What supernatural character does the sims need?
I don’t really like supernatural sims.
8. Other than the sims what is one of your other hobbies?
9. What food could you eat every single day and not get sick of it?
mac ‘n cheese
10. If you were to choose a premade sim husband/wife for real life who would you choose?
I could answer this many ways. Let’s take the superficial route today lol. I’d marry Akira Kibo simply because he’s gorgeous…even though he’s a bit of a jerk in one of my stories lol. I don’t pay much attention to the premades though, so I don’t know them well enough to answer this any other way lol.
- If you had to choose one, would you rather be too hot or too cold?
Definitely too cold. You can always put on more clothes or something. When you’re hot, there’s not much more you can do once you’re naked lol.
- What is your favorite meal to eat?
Hmmm…ribs, mac ‘n cheese, and broccoli.
- What is your fondest childhood memory? Or do you have none?
Fondest? Hmmm… I don’t know if this is the fondest, but one that comes to mind is one time I was sick (I got sick a lot) and I had to take this strong medicine that shouldn’t have been taken on an empty stomach and had to be taken like clockwork every few hours. She set an alarm for herself for stupid hours of the morning to bring me milk and cookies to eat before taking the medicine.
- When you write simlit, do you screenshot or write first?
I do both. It depends on the situation. I always take screenshots first in my game-driven stories, naturally. But for Discovering Juliana, it’s a mix. If I have a specific scene in mind, and I know exactly how I want to write it, I’ll get the pictures later. But, if I have a loose idea of what I want to do, or I want to see the facial expressions to write by, I’ll get them first.
- How would younger you describe present you?
I’m not sure how she would describe me, but I think she’d be pretty darn proud and think I came a long way from extreme shyness and low self-esteem.
- If you woke up one day and realized that you were an animal, who, in your life, would you go to for help and how would you let them know it was you?
LOL what kind of a question is this? I’d go to my mom, and she wouldn’t even have to know it’s me lol. I have no idea how she would know it’s me! Maybe after she helped me, if I stood by my dad the whole time? No clue lol.
- What is a book that you can read over and over again?
I don’t read a whole lot these days, but I typically don’t read books over and over. When I was younger I read Just As Long As We’re Together by Judy Blume twice lol. That’s the extent of my reading over and over…except the Bible I suppose.
- Who is your favorite sim that you’ve made?
That I’ve made as in fashioned in CAS? Leah Murray (the other neighbor in Keeping Up With the Joneses). Currently, my favorite sim that has been born to me would be Jonathan Pruett…sigh 😍
- Who are some sims you love reading about?
HA! Guess I can’t dodge the same question twice, eh? I am currently enjoying reading about all the sims in the stories I read, but especially Maia Sloane from the Sloane Legacy, Chris Heffner & Tony Corleonesi from the Heffner Legacy, and Juniper Joy from [Para]Normal Neighborhood.
- What makes you nervous?
Pfffft, everything! LOL, I’m a very cautious person and always concerned about doing the right thing. I suppose I’m the most nervous when I’m doing/writing something that is different what people usually expect from me.
- Tea or coffee?
Both, but tea please.