The Liebster Award is still running rampant! I love it.
This nomination comes from a newer Pruett fan, iheartdinosx3! She binged on Pruett Family Legacy and finished it in two or three weeks which is an amazing feat! I appreciate her enthusiasm and support for this story. So, I’m not gonna go through the process of making up questions and nominating people again, but I absolutely will answer her questions. Here we go!
1. What is the one Sim blog that you follow almost neurotically because you can’t wait for the next update?
Oh boy! Am I allowed to say? Isn’t this like asking a parent which one of their children is their favorite? lol, I have a few of these. I’m not going to choose :-p
2. What is your favorite Sim from any of your stories?
Bianca Janine Pruett!
3. How long did it take for you to get your blog up and running?
Well, my original blog only took a few minutes. This current site took a little over a month.
4. How long has your blog been up?
5. About how long does it take for you to write a chapter for your story?
Oh boy. That depends. If I have everything I need (e.g. the plot points, structure, etc.), I can write a chapter in 30 minutes. But, sometimes things just don’t turn out like they should and I need more time. It took me about a month to write chapter 8.101 Don’t Walk Away. From the first draft until it was finally published, I made 13 revisions! Some were tiny and some were major. That’s definitely the longest time it has taken me to write a chapter!
6. Where do you do most of your thinking?
I’m constantly thinking! It’s just my nature. It’s a blessing and a curse.
7. What’s your favorite food?
I don’t know anymore lol. Can I give you three? Asian food (all kinds!), mac ‘n cheese, and pancakes!
8. Do you play any games other than The Sims? If so what game are you working on finishing right now?
Ehhh…not really? I have other games, but I haven’t played them since The Sims 4 came out.
9. If you could choose any place to live in the world, where would it be?
Oooooh! I have no idea! I’m really picky about where I live. I like to live in places that are close enough to a happening place, but far away enough to not have the hustle and bustle of a happening place. I like for most things I need to be very close to me. I also like good scenery. So, the mountains, country, and desert are probably out lol.
10. If you could bring one of your Sims to real life, who would it be?
Ooooooh! I need to think about this! There are soooo many to choose from! Most of my Sims would make cool friends. Let’s see…let’s go with…Juliana from Discovering Juliana! I think she’d be cool to hang out with, and she’s probably one of the most interesting characters I’ve ever made.
11. What is your favorite thing to do in your freetime?
Besides play The Sims? 🙂 I like finding new music. Before Spotify came into my life, I used to call it iTunes surfing. I can spend all night going from artist to artist to artist trying to find songs that excite me.