Hello, good people!
Kymber, the fabulous author of Noble Doubt, nominated me for this award! If you’re not reading this story, you should! It’s a legacy-style story written through journal entries that is anything but traditional. Each generation is completely different, and the detail and work that Kymber puts into this story…man…it’s delicious! Thank you for the nomination!
It has been a while since I got this award, so let’s get reacquainted with the rules, shall we?
- Write 7 interesting facts about yourself
- Nominate 15+ amazing bloggers for this award.
Whoa! Inflation is real even in these awards! LOL it was only 5 last time. At the risk of being annoying, I don’t want to nominate people multiple times. If you want to do this though, consider yourself tagged!
- I have a rare form of insomnia called paradoxical insomnia. It’s literally a paradox between being sleep and awake. Look it up! It’ll blow your mind.
- I am seriously jealous of Juliana’s eyebrows, and I’m not even joking.
- I finally built myself a computer! I cannot believe I have a real gaming machine now.
- My favorite food is mac ‘n cheese. I love it in all forms–even in the blue box lol.
- I dislike shopping.
- I’m a little bit clumsy and do lots of stupid things that could get me seriously hurt. I probably shouldn’t live alone LOL.
- I am a great listener.