Megan from Invisible World nominated me for this award! I’m really honored! I’m still new to these blogging awards, so I’m always amazed when another one pops up. For this one, here are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, nominate 5 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I know there isn’t any specific criteria for how to choose, but I’m going to think about the word versatile and try to choose accordingly. Here are my nominees:
Here are seven things about me:
- I am a gum-aholic.
- I am a tech snob and brand loyalist, but I don’t believe the most expensive products are always the best.
- I love real Christmas trees just because they smell amazing.
- When I eat rice, I try to stuff as much as my mouth can hold lol. I think I like the way it feels.
- I’m allergic to shellfish and carry an Epi Pen everywhere I go because I love Chinese food way too much and have had cross contamination episodes before.
- Growing up, my favorite color was red. In my early adult years, I felt myself drifting toward orange, and I actually felt guilty lol.
- Speaking of feeling guilty…I killed a ladybug once for my amusement. I felt reeeeeeally guilty.